Media Alert July 10, 2020 Contact Information: Kym Graves, Project Information Officer Kym@SelmonExtension.com 813-613-2306
SELMON EXTENSION CONSTRUCTION ALERTS WEEK OF JULY 11-17, 2020
- Modified traffic pattern remains on the south side of Westshore/Gandy intersection. The right-turn and thru-lane share the same lane.
- Temporary sidewalk closure along northbound Westshore Boulevard between Infinity Westshore and W. Fielder Street.
- The median left-turn lane remains temporarily closed in front of the West Gandy Plaza.
- Sidewalk and crosswalk closure (between Westshore Office Center and Circle K) along the west side of Westshore Boulevard.
- A yield sign remains in place at the bottom off-ramp onto westbound Gandy from the Expressway.
- Sidewalk closure on eastbound Gandy between the Dale Mabry Highway interchange and Lois Avenue.
- Sidewalk closure on northbound Dale Mabry Highway between the Expressway overpass and the railroad tracks. Pedestrians will need to use crosswalks at Gandy or at Britton Plaza as a detour.