Media Alert October 9, 2020 Contact Information: Kym Graves, Project Information Officer Kym@SelmonExtension.com 813-613-2306
SELMON EXTENSION CONSTRUCTION ALERTS WEEK OF OCTOBER 10 – 16, 2020
- Beginning on Sunday, October 11, 2020, CubeSmart will temporarily implement overnight head-to-head traffic configuration along Gandy Boulevard between Trask Street and Westshore Boulevard for underground utility work. Please use caution while traveling in this area.
- Modified traffic pattern remains on the south side of Westshore/Gandy intersection. The right-turn and thru-lane share the same lane.
- Crosswalk closure in effect (between Westshore Office Center and Circle K) along the west side of Westshore Boulevard.
- A yield sign remains in place at the bottom off-ramp onto westbound Gandy Boulevard from the Expressway.
- Sidewalk closure remains in place on eastbound Gandy Boulevard between the Dale Mabry Highway interchange and Lois Avenue.
We want to remind motorists that the posted construction speed limit is 45 miles per hour.