Media Alert February 21, 2020 Contact Information: Kym Graves, Project Information Officer Kym@SelmonExtension.com 813-613-2306
SELMON EXTENSION CONSTRUCTION ALERTS FEBRUARY 22 – 28, 2020
- Upcoming closure for the left-turn lane along westbound Gandy Boulevard onto S. Trask Street. Please be aware the turn-lane will be temporarily closed for several weeks. Drivers will need to use S. Renellie Drive as a detour.
- New traffic pattern for the Selmon Expressway exit onto eastbound Gandy Boulevard. Drivers should reduce speed while approaching this area.
- Median left-turn lane remains temporarily closed for safety reasons in front of the Gandy Plaza.
- Sidewalk and crosswalk closure (between Westshore Office Center and Circle K) along the west side of Westshore Boulevard.
- Westshore/Gandy Boulevard intersection; Northside: new lane configuration; Southside: drainage work ongoing.
- A yield sign remains in place at the bottom off-ramp onto westbound Gandy Boulevard from the Expressway.
- The short merge remains on eastbound Gandy between the CSX railroad tracks and Dale Mabry Highway at the entrance to the Selmon Expressway.
- Sidewalk closure along eastbound Gandy Boulevard between the Dale Mabry Highway interchange and Lois Avenue.
- Sidewalk closure on southbound Dale Mabry Highway between the Expressway overpass and the railroad tracks. Pedestrians walking on Dale Mabry will need to use the sidewalk on the east side of Dale Mabry.